3 Days Tsavo East & Amboseli Safari
Day 1: Tsavo East
Pick up from the hotel and drive along Mombasa- Nairobi highway for 100 kms and a stopover for coffee. Proceed for 6 kms to Tsavo East (The largest park in Kenya which covers an area of 13,747 km2)
and arrive at Bachuma. Begin the game drive on your way to the lodge for lunch. Relax and later go for evening game drive from 4-6 pm.Dinner and overnight (Voi Wildlife Lodge or semillar.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Amboseli
Wake up at around 6.00 am for a full breakfast and depart to Amboseli, arrive at the gate and make the game drive en route to Kibo canp for check in and lunch. Have lunch and relax till 4.00 pm after which
you will start another game drive till 6.30 pm then back to the camp for dinner and overnight at Kibo safari camp.
Day 3: Amboseli – Mombasa
Wake up at 6.00 am for full breakfast followed by a short game drive and depart to Voi 300 kms from Amboseli for lunch. After lunch, drive back to your hotel arriving late in the evening.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.
Trackback from your site.