Day 1: Nairobi
Transfer to Best Western hotel booked on BB
Day 2: Nairobi-Nanyuki for Mount Kenya Climbing
Departure from Nairobi is at 09:00 hrs to Nanyuki and stop at the Equator briefly. Continue to Nanyuki where you check in your hotel. The afternoon is spent acclimatize for the hike.
Day 3: Nanyuki Climbing Tour -Old Moses.
After breakfast, vehicle transfer to Sirimon gate and hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m), 5 to 6 hrs hikes, dinner and overnight at the Old Moses camp.
Day 4: Old Moses-Ship tons.
After breakfast hike to Ship ton’s camp (4200m) for overnight (5 to 6 hrs hikes) dinner and overnight at the ship tons camp.
Day 5: Shipton’s-Point Lenana-Nairobi
wake up early at 2.00 am attempt point Lenana (4985m) at 03:00 hrs and descend directly to ship tons camp for breakfast then proceed to Sirimon park gate to connect your transfer back to Nairobi arriving late in the late afternoon at Best Western Meridian Hotel booked on BB.
3 Nights/4Days Mount Kenya Climbing Safari Tour – Sirimon Route includes
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary with extra 3 nights in Nairobi best western hotel booked on bb
- The airport picks up and drops off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- 3 Nights/4Days Mount Kenya Climbing Safari Tour – Sirimon Route, is an all-inclusive trekking tour
5 Days Trekking Mount Kenya Naromoru Route.
Naro Moru Trekking route is the quickest way to the base of Mount Kenya and Pt. Lenana. It is also one of the steepest routes and extra care should be taken here to avoid problems with AMS. Walking up towards Mackinders Camp through the Teleki Valley offers superb views of the peaks of Batian and Nelion. A steep section known as the “vertical bog” is crossed around Midway to Mackinders Hut and a stopover here is almost compulsory. The accommodations are good with bunkhouses at Met Station and Mackinder’s Camp.
Mount Kenya climbing Adventure Trekking Naro Moru Route
- Mt Kenya Climbing Adventure 5 days 4nights.
- Grade: B- moderate. Up to 6.5 hours / 15 miles per day.
- Approximate Trekking Distance: 67 Km
- Starts: Nairobi /Ends: Nairobi
- Departure Day: Any Day
Accommodation: Standard budget hotel/ Lodge and Camping Tent While trekking
- Participants Minimum 2 participants
- Activities: Hiking, Trekking, Tree Naming, bird watching, wildlife encounter, and photography
- Trek Mount Kenya Naromoru Route 5 Days Safari Tour
- Africa Climbing, Mount Kenya climb, climbing Mt Kenya to Africa second Highest peak.
- Mt Kenya one of the East Africa Mountains that passes along the equator.
- Mt Kenya climbing route Naro Moru trekking route
Naro Moru route is the quickest way to the base of the mountain and Pt. Lenana. It is also one of the steepest routes and extra care should be taken here to avoid problems with AMS. Walking up towards Mackinders Camp through the Teleki Valley offers superb views of the peaks of Batian and Nelion. A steep section known as the “vertical bog” is crossed around midway to Mackinders Hut and a stopover here is almost compulsory. The accommodations are good with bunkhouses at Met Station and Mackinder’s Camp.
- Mt Kenya Climbing Naro Moru Route.
- Mt Kenya Climbing Adventure – 5 days / 4nights
- Climbing Mount Kenya – Group Adventure Climb
- Climb Mount Kenya to the Peaks
Mount Kenya climbing Adventure Trekking Naro Moru Route 5 Days detailed Itinerary.
DAY 1: ADVENTURE HIKING MOUNT KENYA TOUR NARO MORU TOUTE.
Depart from Nairobi at 09:00hrs and proceed South towards the cool slopes of Mt. Kenya. Cross the Equator and arrive at Nanyuki Simba / Lodge in time for Lunch. Relax and Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Mount Kenya region. A COMPLIMENTARY walking tour to the EQUATOR. Overnight at a budget hotel Nanyuki.
DAY 2: ADVENTURE HIKING MOUNT KENYA MET.CAMPSITE.
Early morning photo taking Mt Kenya when it’s clear then after breakfast, Drive to the gate then walk to the Meteorological Station. This is a very good day for acclimatization, for we will be sleeping at an altitude of 10,000 ft 9 km 3-4 hours walk
DAY 3: ADVENTURE HIKING MOUNT KENYA MACKINDER’S CAMPSITE.
Hike up through the Teleki valley to Mackinders Camp where there is a spectacular view of the main peaks. Walking time approximately 4-6 hours. Overnight Mackinders Camp. (14,000 ft.) 9kms 4-5 hours walk
DAY 4: ADVENTURE CLIMBING TOUR MOUNT KENYA MACKINDER’S CAMPSITE.
A pre-dawn attempt of point Lenana is made to ensure a successful summit bid and to try to reach the summit in time for a clear view of the majestic scenery. After climbing Pt. Lenana we return back to Mackinders camp for breakfast and then proceed down to Met Station Lodge for overnigh.9 km 3 to 4 hours walk
DAY 5: ADVENTURE CLIMBING TOUR MOUNT KENYA NAIROBI.
After breakfast at Met station walk down to Park Gate to catch your transport back to Nairobi, arriving in the afternoon.
Price Per Person: 959 USD
- Reach the summit at all costs!!
- Prices of the above inclusive of:
- Return transfer Nairobi -Nanyuki/Naro Moru-Nairobi
- 3 meals per day while trekking
- 4 Days Mt. Kenya Trekking
- 3 nights accommodation while trekking and 3 nights stay in Nairobi at Best western hotel
- 2 transfer from Nanyuki/Naro Moru- Park gate- return
- All government park fees at Mt Kenya National Park
- English Speaking Mountain Guides and Porters
- Reach the summit at all costs!!
You can extend the climb with a safari either camping or lodge or beach holiday
Group and private prices available transport is (with 25-Seater buses and 9 seater tour Vans)
Nairobi Kenya Airport Transfers 30 USD 1-3 Pax in a saloon car
Budget hotels in Nairobi
NB: We ensure clients get enough and plenty of well-cooked food.
You can hire some of the equipment available at a reasonable cost
Exclusive of Gloves, Sun glasses, Sleeping bags, Hats, Rain suits, Warm Jacket, Heavy boots, Scarf’s, Rain Trousers. Price is exclusive of first and last night accommodation in Nairobi.
Accommodation at budget accommodation Nanyuki.