7 Days Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Samburu Kenya Safari
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.30 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight .
Day 3: Masaai Mara
Morning game drive before breakfast, return to the camp for late breakfast followed by afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby maasai village to experience the masai culture and traditional dances. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Masaai Mara/Nakuru
After breakfast leave maasai mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon
for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 5: Nakuru/Samburu
After breakfast, game drive in L.Nakuru Park which is known for flamingos and it’s richness in other bird life and wild animals including white and black rhinos. After late breakfast leave for samburu with lunch en route and game drive on arrival. dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 6: Samburu
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives, all meals and night at the campsite.
Day 7: Samburu/Mt. Kenya/Nairobi
After breakfast leave samburu for Nanyuki at the base of Mt. Kenya for picnic lunch. Drop off clients who want to stay behind to climb Mt. Kenya. After lunch leave for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.