5 Days Mombasa, Shimba Hills, Tsavo East and West
Day 1: Mombasa – Shimba hills
Pick up from you hotel after breakfast and drive for about to Shimba national reserve. Start straight with a game drive within the rainy forest visiting the Sheldrick falls and game viewing then proceed for lunch at Shimba Hills Tree Lodge . Relax after lunch until around 1600hrs time for another game drive, sundowner at Shimba. After sundowner return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Shimba Hills – Tsavo east
Have breakfast at the Shimba lodge. After breakfast you proceed for a game drive to the Sheldrick’s falls until around 1000hrs and drive out of the reserve heading to Tsavo east, entering the park through Bachuma gate as you head to Voi Wildlife lodge with game viewing en-route. After lunch o for evening gamedrive from 4pm . Dinner and overnight at your safari lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo East – Amboseli
After an early breakfast, drive to Amboseli arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Mount Kilimanjaro offers a scenic background for photographers. Amboseli National Park also hosts a lot of animals like lion, elephant, buffalo, cheetah, leopard, giraffe, monkey, zebra among many others.
Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 4: Amboseli – Ziwani Tented Camp Tsavo West
Pre-breakfast game drive in further search of animals and better chances to see the Mount Kilimanjaro early morning. After breakfast depart for Ziwani Tented Camp Tsavo West with a game drive en-route arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon relax later go for night game drive .
Dinner and overnight at Ziwani Tented Camp.
Day 5: Tsavo West – Mombasa
After an early breakfast proceed for a morning walking Safari with guide to look for birds and other animals. There exists a large variety of Bird species, migratory and local at the Tsavo West. Depart
for Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.
Trackback from your site.