4 Days Mombasa Safari – Tsavo West, Amboseli & Tsavo East National Parks
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
Pick up from the hotel very early in the morning driving along Mombasa- Nairobi Highway making a stop at a curio shop for coffee and answering short call of nature. Precede Tsavo West, arrive at the gate and begin the game drive en route to your Tsavo west Ngulia safari lodge, checking in at around 1.00 pm, buffet lunch. Relax till 4.00 pm for the evening game drive where you visit the rhino sanctuary with a chance to see the black rhinos. Drive back to Ngulia safari lodge around 6.30 pm for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West – Amboseli
Early morning (6.00 am) complete breakfast followed by a game drive en route to Mzima Springs where you have a chance to see hippos and crocodiles. The spring produces over one million litres of water per day. Drive to Chyulu Gate checking out of Tsavo West driving to Amboseli National Park. You will have a stopover at Shetani Lava for photos and proceed to Kimana Gate in Amboseli (80 kms from Tsavo West). Arrive at your Amboseli safari Lodge in time for lunch and a short relaxation. An evening game drive till 6.30 pm then return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Kibo Tented Camp or sentrim tented camp
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo East
Early morning (6.00 am) full breakfast following Short game drive and departs to Tsavo East. Enter Tsavo East and proceed with the game drive to Voi Safari Lodge where you will check in, have lunch and 4.00 pm after which you will start another game 6.30 pm then at the Voi wildlife lodge or semillar
Day 4: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Wake up at around 5.30 am for a cup of coffee or tea followed by an early morning game drive up to 8.30 am and back to the lodge for full breakfast. After breakfast, check out, and make then drive back to your Mombasa hotel arriving in the late afternoon.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.