4 Days Mombasa Safari – Tsavo East, Amboseli, Taita Hills Salt
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Pick up from the hotel very early in the morning driving along Mombasa- Nairobi highway making a stop at a curio shop for coffee and answering short call of nature. Proceed Tsavo West, arrive at the gate and begin the game drive en route to your Tsavo East Voi safari lodge, checking in at around 1.00 pm, buffet lunch. Relax till 4.00 pm for the evening game drive . Drive back to Voi safari lodge , around 6.30 pm for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo East- Amboseli
Early complete breakfast then drive to Amboseli. Arrive at Kino Safari Camp in time for lunch and a short relaxation. An evening game drive till 6.30 pm then return to your camp for dinner and overnight at Kibo Tented camp
Day 3: Amboseli – Taita Hills Salt
Have an early morning game drive returning ,to the lodge for breakfast. Depart after breakfast to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary. Have lunch on arrival at Taita Hills Lodge. After Lunch, game drive in the sanctuary until sunset, and chances are good to see lions as,well. Dinner and overnight at Salt Lick Lodge. Salt Lick Lodge is especially memorable for itsimaginative structure. A complex of rondavels sits on stilts over a series of water holes. The two-storey towers, topped by peaked thatch roofs, are connected by open-air-bridges,creating an African fantasy of a medieval fortress. The lodge has been built with game viewing in mind – you can see animals in all directions because it offers spectacular open views.
Day 4: Taita Hills Saltlick – Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive returning to the lodge for breakfast. then depart Taita Hills Saltlick for Mombasa arriving in the early evening. Transfer and drop off at your Beach hotel
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.