3 Days Mombasa to Taita Hills and Ngutuni Sanctuary
Day 1: Mombasa – Taita Hills Saltlick
Depart Mombasa and drive to Taita Hills Sanctuary where to arrive time for mid morning game drive until time for lunch in Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge.
Afternoon game drive in Taita Hills Saltlick game sanctuary searching for resident animal ranging from wild cats, the big five and numerous antelopes.
Dinner and overnight at Saltlick lodge. Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge is built on stilts overlooking floodlit waterhole and saltlicks that are an attraction to many wild animals.
Day 2: Taita Hills Saltlick – Ngutuni
Breakfast then depart Saltlick Lodge and head for Ngutuni Sanctuary with game viewing en-route. Arrive for lunch at Ngutuni Lodge. Afternoon game drive will be conducted. Dinner and overnight at Ngutuni Lodge. Ngutuni Lodge is build overlooking a waterhole that attracts various species of animals all day round.
Ngutuni Game Sanctuary is a 10,000 acre private game sanctuary located between Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks. Game viewing is superb at Ngutuni with elephant, lion, buffalo and a variety of antelope regularly visiting the Lodge’s own waterhole.
Optional: At around 1900 hours you would have night game drive within the Ngutuni Sanctuary where a lot of wild game and resident nocturnal animal can be encountered.
Day 3: Ngutuni – Mombasa
Early morning game drive, back to the lodge for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa arrive at your hotel in time for lunch
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.