2 Days Tsavo East Safari
Day 1: Mombasa- Tsavo East
Tsavo East Pick up from the hotel at around 6.00 am driving along Mombasa-Nairobi highway for 100kms and stopover for coffee. Proceed for 6 kms to Tsavo East (The largest park in Kenya which covers an area of 13,747 km) and arrive at Bachuma.
Begin the game drive en route . You have also a chance to see animals such as red elephants, rhinos, leopards, cheetah, and giraffes among others. Proceed with the game drive to Voi Wildlife lodge Lodge where you will check in at around 1.00 pm.
Have lunch and relax till 4.00 pm after which you will start another game drive till 6.30 pm then
back to the lodge for dinner and overnight Voi Wildlife Lodge).
Day 2: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Wake up at around 5.30 am, have a cup of coffee and start an early morning game drive before breakfast. This time you have a chance of seeing the big cats of Tsavo. Back to the lodge for the main breakfast
at around 8.30am Then Drive back to your hotel arriving in the late afternoon.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.