2 Days Saltlick Safari
Day 1: Mombasa /Diani Beach Hotel – Taita Hills Saltlick Lodge
Pick up from the hotel at around 6.00am driving along Mombasa- Nairobi highway for 160 kms and
and depart to Taita Hills salt lick driving through a distance of 60 kms.
Arrive early afternoon, check in at Taita Hills Lodge where you will have your lunch. Depart at around 2:.30 pm to Hilton Saltlick where you will have a chance to see animals at the water hole, while at SaltLickLodge.
Proceed for another game drive at 4.00 pm until 6.30 pm. Taita Hills wild life sanctuary was founded by the Hilton early seventies. It covers an area of 24,000 Ha.
Physical attractions include thorny bushes, acacia forests, arid and savannah, swamp and Taita hills among others. Animals found here include elephants, lions, cheetah, zebras, giraffes, and many different types of birds such as ostriches, horny bills, guinea fowls, kingfishers and weaver birds. Dinner and overnight at Salt lick lodge
Day 2: Taita Hills Saltlick Lodge – Mombasa or Diani Bwach hotel
Wake up at around 5.30 am, have a cup of coffee and start an early morning game drive before the
main breakfast. This time you have a chance of seeing the big cats of Taita Hills. Back to the lodge
for the main breakfast at around 8.30 am . Drive back to your hotel in Mombasa
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.