2 Days Ngutuni Tour
Day 1: Mombasa to Ngutuni to Taita Hills Saltlick (Tsavo East/Tsavo West)
You will be picked from your Mombasa hotel early in the morning and drive to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary – a 10,000 acre private sanctuary adjoining Tsavo East National Park. Lunch at Ngutuni Safari Lodge. You will drive around Nguutni once more looking out for wildlife before driving to Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary – a privately owned conservation area located at the foot of the Taita Hills adjacent to Tsavo West National Park in Kenya. Check-in at Sarova Taita hills Game lodge and begin game drive in the Taita Wildlife Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge.
Day 2: Taita Salt Lick – Mombasa
Pre and after breakfast game drive looking for animals. Later on game drive en-route as you leave the park. Depart for Mombasa where you will arrive arrive late in the afternoon.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.