2 Days 1 overnight Shimba Hills National Reserve Safari – from Mombasa by Road
The Shimba Hills hold one of the largest areas of coastal rain forest in East Africa after Arabuko Sokoke
Introduction to the 2 Days Shimba Hills Kenya Road Safari from Mombasa
This Shimba Hills Road Safari departs and terminates in Mombasa, Kenya
Safari Description and Duration
2 days and 1 overnights Mombasa to Shimba Hills National Reserve road safari
Safari transport mode
Transport is in a customized 8 seater safari minibus with pop up roof. Option of a 4×4 jeep, at supplementary cost.
Accommodation options for the 2 days Shimba Hills Road Safari
Safari accommodation options: Luxury lodges, luxury tented camps, Economy lodges, economy camps.
Day 1: Mombasa – Shimba HillsItinerary for the 2 Days 1 overnight Shimba Hills National Reserve Safari:
After lunch, you will be picked from your Beach Hotel and depart to Shimba Hills National Reserve arriving in Shimba Hill Lodge in late afternoon. This award-winning tree lodge is located in Shimba National Reserve, Kenya’s last remaining habitat of the Rare Sable Antelope. The lodge stays refreshingly cool in its forest setting despite being only 45 minutes drive from the hot, humid coastal city of Mombasa. The lodge overlooks a waterhole and is a bird- and animal-watcher’s paradise. Dramatic black and white colobus monkeys, leopard, will make a rare appearance, bush babies. You will have an evening game drives until sunset. Dinner and overnight at Shimba Hills Lodge.
Day 2: Shimba Hills – Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive returning to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, continue with the mid-morning game until lunch time. Thereafter depart back to Mombasa with drop off at your Beach Hotel in the early afternoon
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.