1 1/2 Days Tsavo East Kenya Road Safari – from Mombasa
Tsavo East is Kenya’s largest National Parks – one of the world’s leading biodiversity strongholds. It is home to large herds of Elephants, red from the laterite soil. 500 species of birds are found here. Tsavo gives you the real Africa feeling.
Introduction to the 1 1/2 Days Tsavo East Kenya Road Safari from Mombasa
This Tsavo East Road Safari departs and terminates in Mombasa, Kenya
Safari Description and Duration
2 days and 1 overnights Mombasa to Tsavo East National park road safari
Safari transport mode
Transport is in a customized 8 seater safari minibus with pop up roof. Option of a 4×4 jeep, at supplementary cost.
Accommodation options for the 1 1/2 days Tsavo East Road Safari
Safari accommodation options: Luxury lodges, luxury tented camps, Economy lodges, economy camps.
1/2 Days Tsavo East Kenya Road Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
You will be picked from your Mombasa Beach Hotel and depart by road on safari to Tsavo East National Park. On arrival, proceed for your mid-morning game drive to look for elephants, buffalo and giraffe arriving at the lodge/camp. in time for lunch. In the lodge/camp, you experience the real Africa adventure feeling. Nestled amongst trees overlooking a water hole lies the lodge/camp, an oasis in the vast scrubland of Tsavo East National Park. The spacious tents form a semi-circle facing the water hole, all equipped with electricity from the camp generator. Later continue with your game drive in the park until sunset to find as well lion and cheetah. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive, the ideal time so see a wide range of African wildlife and bird life including birds of prey in Tsavo East returning to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, have game drive en-route to the gate for return journey to Mombasa and drop off at your beach hotel around lunch time.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.