6 Days Masai Mara, Nakuru and Amboseli Safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 7.00 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Maasai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Camp. (Tents with beds and toilet inside)
Day 2: Masai Mara
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru.
After breakfast leave Maasai Mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru – Amboseli
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at Kibo Tented lodge in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the Kibo Tented Camp.
Day 6: Amboseli/Nairobi /Mombasa South coast
After breakfast leave for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park to Nairobi arriving in the late afternoon with sweet memories.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.