2 Days Tsavo West – Kenya Road Safari – from Mombasa
Tsavo West offers diverse habitats, ranging from mountains, river forest, plains, lakes and wooded grassland. Mzima Springs, a pool of natural spring water, the volcanic Chyulu Hills mountain range with volcanic cones, like Shetani lava flows.
Introduction to the 2 Days Tsavo West Kenya Road Safari from Mombasa
This Tsavo East Road Safari departs and terminates in Mombasa, Kenya
Safari Description and Duration
2 days and 1 overnights Mombasa to Tsavo West National park road safari
Safari transport mode
Transport is in a customized 8 seater safari minibus with pop up roof. Option of a 4×4 jeep, at supplementary cost.
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
In the morning you will be picked from your Beach Hotel and depart by road on safari to Tsavo West National Park. It offers tremendous views with diverse habitats, ranging from mountains, river forest, plains, lakes and wooded grassland. Its plains borders with Tanzania. Proceed for your mid-morning game drive en-route arriving at the Voyager Safari Camp in time for lunch. Voyager Safari Camp is situated in the shadow of Mt. Kilimanjaro, between Amboseli National Park and Tsavo West National Park. It is on the banks of Tsavo River, being fed from the snow capped peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Bird life is prolific. The ever presence of water ensures that a diverse variety of game can be seen most of the year round visiting the river to quench their thirst. Voyager Safari Camp is a paradise for both wild animals and nature at its very best. Later continue the game drive in the park until sunset. Dinner and overnight at Voyager Safari Camp.
Day 2: Tsavo West – Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive, the best time to see the rich birdlife of East Africa and wildlife returning to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast, continue with the mid-morning game drive in the park until lunch at the camp. After lunch depart back to Mombasa arriving in the early evening. Transfer and drop off at your Beach Hotel.
What’s included on the price
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Accommodation offered in tent/camp/lodge.
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects Kenya Visas
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari and transfers.